Car Windscreen Cleaner
EC Windscreen Cleaner is a cleaner develop for car windshield. The dust and oil smear always covered on the windscreen surface. We need a dedicate cleaner to breakdown the contaminant and remove it promptly.
EC brand Car Windscreen Cleaner is a concentrated detergent-based cleaner. The high water solubility properties help this detergent well- mixed in the car water spray tank.
Application of the Car Windscreen Cleaner
The EC brand Car Windscreen Cleaner shall be added into a wiper tank. The cleaner comes with adequate foaming formulation. The fine foam characteristic will effectively spray on the windscreen without disturbing the driver view.
This car windscreen cleaner also provides a hydrophilic surface after clean. The hydrophilic property promotes water flushing away dirt contaminant.
- Water-based. This is a solvent-free formulation. The water-based formulation helps the cleaner to mix in the spray water tank.
- Rapid Action. High concentration formulation makes the mixing becomes easy.
- Fine Foam. Fine foaming formulation helps in removing the contaminant on the windscreen with 2-3 times wiper scrub.
- Nontoxic and non-corrosive properties. Safe and ease of handling, and will not damage the windscreen coating.
- Surface friendly. Safe on all glass surface.
- Appearance. Light brown.
- Specific gravity. 1.05
- pH. 8-9
- Soluble in water. Good water soluble
Direction of Use
The EC Car Windscreen Cleaner offers simple mixing requirement before use. Application procedure:
- Open the Car Windscreen Cleaner.
- Pour into the car wiper water tank.
- Add up city water to full up the car wiper water tank.
- Spray. Spray the diluted cleaner solution on the car windscreen, scrub the windshield with the wiper. Repeat if needed.
Available Packing Size
- Convenient Packing. 60ml bottle
Precaution Statement during Handling
A slippery feeling after getting in touch with the skin. In some occasion, the sensitive skin may occur after a long time in contact.
- Avoid getting contact with skin or eyes.
- While solution spill off, flush the affected areas with plenty of water.
- Do not ingest.
- Stay away from children.